My name is Katherine and I’m your native English teacher!
Originally from Michigan, USA, I am based in Madrid. I am dedicated to helping you improve your communication in English, convey your ideas clearly and concisely and increase your confidence while doing so.
A little bit about me:
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Master’s degree in Applied English Linguistics (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid).
- English as a Foreign Language Teaching Certification (Universidad Pontificia de Comillas).
- TEDx Speaker.
- 9 years experience teaching English.
- 14 years experience public speaking.
- 6 years experience singing in choirs.
- Member of Toastmasters International.
I help Spanish speakers meet their goals in English and I am ready to help you meet yours!
Please contact me for a free consultation in which we will assess your needs and determine the path for you to achieve the confidence and clarity speaking English that you need.